This blog is all about how Jim and I lose weight together. It ain't gonna be easy, but we're finally ready to get started! Join us!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So it's been awhile...

I haven't blogged in awhile, but I have been eating so much better and I've lost 13.2 lbs so far.  Jim has lost just under 30 lbs.  We're losing it slowly, but very easily!!  A friend of mine told me how she's losing weight, she calls it "the lazy girls diet".  Basically, you watch your calories Monday through Friday, but you get the weekends off!  It works!  I lose, on average, a little over a pound a week.  It's so easy!  I eat between 1600-1800 calories during the week and I eat whatever I want on the weekends.  That includes eating out, eating sugar, eating whatever I want.  The friend that told me about the diet has lost over 20 lbs.  I haven't even started exercising yet, but she takes walks every day.

Soon I will post recipes of meals that are low cal and that are staples for us.  I just wanted to update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment